Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Weekend in USA

I have a raincoat! And rain boots! So...I'm all set?

Still don't know anything about my classes or internships yet though, oh well. Not important apparently. I did get my three other roommates, who (according to my finely tuned Facebook stalking skills) are beautiful, and for all three, their first tagged pictures are of them each with other dressed up gals, partying pretty hard. Want to know what my first tagged pictures are of?
1. The pink streak in my hair my friend Liana dyed last week
2,. A porcelain doll in a freezer clutching a can of Four Loko
3. Me somewhere in the crowed texting during Obama's speech at UMD.

I'm not sure what these say about me but if the boys on Criminal Minds had to decipher it, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought the unsub was a serial killer.
I leave on Tuesday and I'm starting to feel a little nervous. The questions have stopped a little though. When I tell people I'm going abroad they don't ask where I'm living or what I'm studying, it's only two question: Will I come back with an accent? Will I find a British boy?

Both of these questions are impossible for me to answer seeing as that I'm not a psychic and also they're both about when I return, so I usually just smile and say I don't know. I should come back with a Russian accent just to fuck with them.

Last weekend home in the US of A!

No comments:

Post a Comment