Saturday, September 17, 2011

2 Blog Posts in One Day!

I saw this on list someone else's blog and decided to ste- ah....borrow it. (The internet is pretty much the Wild Wild West) and I'm gonna fill it out as my laundry washes! (Also this is the second blog post of today so check the one under it for updates!)

A. Age: 21 (or a 'complicated sophomore' as I've been telling people on my program)
B. Bed size: A small twin size one which I'm ALMOST positive has bed bugs. I'm waking up looking like I have chicken pox. My roommate thinks I'm a hypochondriac.
C. Chore that you hate: Every chore, which is why I'm going to live in a hotel like Eloise.
D. Dogs: Ok.
E. Essential start to your day: Here, an Iced Chai Tea latte from the girl at Starbucks. I complimented her on her headband yesterday and she said 'aw cor, exci'ed for the weekend ay?".
F. Favorite color: I'm partial to mint green. Also, the girl whose blog I took this from answered "OMG this is sooo hard!"
G. Gold or Silver: I'm gonna say silver. Gold is trashy (hope your paying attention future husband)
H. Height: 5’7 or in British measurements...I have no idea. Kilos?
I. Instruments you play: I think I was in a kazoo band in kindergarten. Could've gone pro.
J. Job title: Student. Although I will be working at an Interfaith magazine here. Hope they'll print all my hilarious Jesus jokes.
K. Kids: I'm gonna leave the answer the girl before me wrote: Fur babies!
L. Live: England dammit! Haven't you been paying attention?
M. Mother’s name: How long is this freaking alphabet???
N. Nicknames: Chavivsky. I have one friend.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not a one. I'm surprisingly resilient. I basically bounce.
P. Pet peeves: When people are late, or interrupt, or steal things, or are different from me in any shape way or form.
Q. Quote from a movie:
Gayle Sweeny: You know what I used to have for breakfast? Cocaine. Know what I had for lunch? Cocaine.
Wheeler
: What did you have for dinner?
Danny
: Was it cocaine?
R. Right or left handed: Left handedness is the devil's work.
S. Siblings: We come in a pack.
T. Time you wake up: Whenever I feel like it! Stop interrogating me. I immediately regret this quiz.
U. Underwear: Only when Victoria's Secret sends me free underwear coupons. Which is, everyday,
V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes. Fuck tomatoes. Get out of my life!
W. What makes you run late: Getting my shirt caught on doorknobs. Or when I've realized I've lost every thing I own.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I had X-Ray vision glasses from a cereal box once. T
Y. Yummy food that you make: This entire box of Wacky Mac I just inhaled. I put cajun spices in it, so I know how to keep it klassy survey.
Z. Zoo animal: Sure.

1 comment:

  1. Stop doing surveys and go meet people. Now.

    Ella Bee

    ReplyDelete